Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Older Wife and Younger Husband 7 OTK VIDEO

After dinner, we returned to the room.
She said, "I'm very unhappy with the way you argued with me earlier. So, now, I'm going to see if you learned anything. Get naked, and kneel in the corner, and wait until I get ready."
I stripped and waited, kneeling in the corner, as she undressed, 
then she sat on a bench in front of the bed and then she called me to her and 



she blistered my bottom as I  moaned and sobbed ... 
then she sent me back to the corner, and had me wait there, as she finished getting ready for bed.
An hour later, she called me to the bed, and said, "No intercourse for you, but I do want you to pleasure me with your tongue."

She moaned in climax, then said, "Now get off me, time to go to sleep."
I got off her, and she rolled over on her side, and went to sleep, as I rubbed my bottom and tried to go to sleep next to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment