Sunday, December 9, 2018

Caught masturbating, Strict Wife strings me up and whips me VIDEO

The number one no-no in my house, living with my Strict Wife, is masturbation.
She doesn't allow me to have sex with her very often ... maybe every month or so, but she does not tolerate masturbation.
Truth to be told, I try to sneak it in, when she's not around.
So, one day, she left to go shopping, and gave me a list of chores.
She departed, and I thought I could tug one off before I started.
so 
And she came walking in, because she forgot something.
Furious, she pulled me up and took me out to the garage, and strung me up and 

I shrieked and moaned and sobbed as the lashes hit my back and bottom and thighs.
She stopped and said, "And you can stay right there, tied up, until I get back."
Three hours later she returned, and said, "Do we need to discuss this further?"
Whimpering, I said, "No ma'am, I will not ever masturbate again. Ever, never."
She looked at me for a minute, then let me down and untied me, and went into the house, and stopped long enough to say, "You still have chores to do."
"Yes, ma'am, I'll get right on them."


No comments:

Post a Comment