Friday, December 7, 2018

Punished for rudeness and talking back to my Strict Wife

I guess I was in a bad mood.
My Strict Wife told me to do ...well, something, and I kinda snapped, "Yeah, I'll do it later."
She was very quite, and I looked at her face, and knew I made a mistake.
"I...I'm sorry, dear, I didn't mean...."
After a moment, she said, "Strip ... naked ...and bend over the table. After THIS, I don't believe you will EVER talk to me that way, again."
I stripped and I bent over the table. 
And 
   
I moaned and groaned and shrieked and howled and sobbed.
She stopped and said, "Now, I think an hour ... or so ...in the corner with your hands on your heads to think about this, then I'll hear your apology, and decide if you need more."

After ninety minutes, she called me to her.
I apologized as best I could, and she accepted it, then said, "Let's go to the bathroom. I'm going to watch you take a ten minute cold water shower.

I shrieked as the cold water hit me....

I slept that night on my stomach.

The welts on my bottom went down after a couple days, the marks stayed with me for two weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment