Saturday, December 15, 2018

Diane canes me for tardiness 5 VIDEOS

I arrived twenty minutes late for a date with Diane.
No particular reason, just .. got caught up doing shit before I got ready.
And I didn't call. I looked at the time, and rushed to her place.
She met me at the door, a frown on her face.
"You're late."
"Yeah ... I know."
"And you didn't call."
"Yeah, I know.'
"I place a very high importance on timeliness, and a higher one on notification if you can't be on time."
"Yeah, I understand."
"So instead of discipline, you're getting punishment. Cane strokes. Go to the bedroom, strip to your underwear, lay over the edge of the bed."
With some trepidation ... even fear, I went to the bedroom, stripped to my boxers, and lay over the bed.
She came in and 

I moaned and groaned...

Her cane continued to whip across my buttocks.

It hurt SO much ...

I was sure I would start crying ...

And then I did.  But it did not stop the cane strokes from landing.

FINALLY she stopped and allowed my sobbing to subside.
"Get up and bend over," she ordered, "I'm taking a picture of your bottom."
I got up and bent and
"Now get to the corner. I'm setting up the camera to take a selfie of us together."
And 
"I'll save this as a reminder to you what punishment involves."





No comments:

Post a Comment