Saturday, December 8, 2018

Punished for not doing what Strict Wife told me to do VIDEO

My Strict Wife went out and told me to have the dishes done and kitchen cleaned before she returned.
Well, I got caught up in a t.v. program...
and she came back, went into the kitchen, returned to me and said, "What did I tell you?"
I said, "Remind me, what did you tell me?"
I looked up and saw the look on her face, and knew I was in trouble.

And so:

I moan and sobbed as the hard caning was given.

"In the corner for at least an hour," she said, "Then we'll talk about this."
Over an hour later, she called me over. 
"Well?"
"Never again, dear. I will always do what you tell me to do, as soon as you tell me to do it."
"Fine," she said, "Go take a ten minute cold shower. Don't make me come in and check on you."
I went to the bathroom, turned on the cold water, and shrieked as it hit me. 

I slept on my stomach.

The welts passed and the marks faded after a week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment